Please read through the following product warnings prior to purchase.
WARNING: Choking Hazards – Small parts not for children under 3
All button style pins and magnets measure either 1″ or 1.25″ in diameter and are considered choking hazards. Be especially careful with any magnets as these can cause injury or illness if swallowed. Pins are also sharp objects and should be handled with caution. Many of our hats and accessories also include pieces that are smaller than 1″ which can become choking hazards if dislodged.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNINGS
Proposition 65 (also referred to as Prop 65) is the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. Prop 65 requires businesses to provide a warning to the people of California in regards to chemicals, which the state of California has identified, as having a potential to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Some of our products contain these chemicals. You will find these products listed below along with the chemical identified by the state of California as potentially harmful.
WARNING: Anitmony Tioxide
Found in MYLAR used in all button pins and magnets. Also found in various artificial flowers, ribbons, fabric, feathers and other accessories.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony Trioxide which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
Found in the steel in all button style pins and magnets as well as many of our brooches
This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov